By Douglas L. Delahanty,Veronica Rojas,Karestan Koenen,Nnamdi Pole,Daniel W. Smith,Glenn Saxe,Stevan E. Hobfoll,Ann M. Rasmusson,Rachel Yehuda,Daphne Simeon,Dean Kilpatrick,Karim Nader,Norah Feeny
Read or Download The Psychobiology of Trauma and Resilience Across the Lifespan PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
This is often the 1st publication to supply an summary of present examine utilizing state of the art genetic and neuroimaging tools within the research of character. Integrating compelling strains of inquiry that beforehand have mostly remained disparate, the amount brings jointly best investigators from character psychology; medical psychology and psychiatry; cognitive, affective, and behavioral neuroscience; and comparative psychology.
Learn has instructed that formative years studies confer risk/resilience for reactions to trauma in maturity, and predictors and correlates of posttraumatic rigidity affliction (PTSD) seem to vary developmentally. examine in PTSD has commonly been carried out through both baby or grownup researchers with fairly little overlap or verbal exchange among the 2 camps.
This quantity investigates the results of the way our mind directs our hobbies on determination making. an intensive physique of information in chapters from foreign specialists is gifted in addition to integrative crew studies discussing new instructions for destiny examine. the certainty of ways humans make judgements is of vital curiosity to specialists operating in fields akin to psychology, economics, flow technological know-how, cognitive neuroscience, neuroinformatics, robotics, and game technological know-how.
This instruction manual presents a entire and up to date precis of neuropsychological ways to the overview and examine of person alterations. The publication covers person modifications in psychological skills equivalent to intelligence, psychological retardation, studying reminiscence, language, and examining. moreover, it discusses neurological types of cognitive info processing person modifications in character and temperament, and neuro-psychological ways to the evaluate of studying disabilities and psychopathological issues.
- Clinical Neuropsychology Study Guide and Board Review (American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology)
- Descodificacion Cuantica: Introducción y Transgeneracional (Spanish Edition)
- Neurobiologically Informed Trauma Therapy with Children and Adolescents: Understanding Mechanisms of Change (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology)
- Dexterity and Its Development (Resources for Ecological Psychology)
- Perspectives on Imitation: From Neuroscience to Social Science - Volume 1: Mechanisms of Imitation and Imitation in Animals (Social Neuroscience) (MIT Press)
- on Human Memory: Evolution, Progress, and Reflections on the 30th Anniversary of the Atkinson-shiffrin Model
Extra info for The Psychobiology of Trauma and Resilience Across the Lifespan
The Psychobiology of Trauma and Resilience Across the Lifespan by Douglas L. Delahanty,Veronica Rojas,Karestan Koenen,Nnamdi Pole,Daniel W. Smith,Glenn Saxe,Stevan E. Hobfoll,Ann M. Rasmusson,Rachel Yehuda,Daphne Simeon,Dean Kilpatrick,Karim Nader,Norah Feeny